페이지 정보작성자 네트워스 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일18-02-13 14:55 조회313회 댓글0건
iRootous Networks Ltd.에서 오피스직원을 구인합니다.
iRootous Networks Ltd. is currently looking to hire an Office Co-Ordinator to be part of our IT team. This full time permanent position is an opportunity to lead the Administrative team while providing support to Staff and Partners. The successful candidate will have experience in a management role as well as significant experience within an administrative capacity in a professional work environment.
Position Type: Office Co-ordinator , Full Time, 30 hours per week
Number of positions (Vacancies) : 1
- Provide staff and Partners direct administrative support as well as day-to-day office operations.
- Perform a wide range of administrative support duties, including by not limited to, monitoring time sheets, preparing appropriate reports for Office Managing Partner, coordinating office events, coordinate meetings to keep staff up–to-date among other required tasks.
- Direct involvement in operating mobile phone business. It includes(but not limited to) duties activating lines, account maintenance, customer care and etc.
- Direct involvement in the decision-making process related to office equipment, office furniture purchasing and leasing including gathering and reviewing proposals.
- Assist in the recruiting process for all staff as well as distribution of HR related material, introduction of new staff and office orientation.
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of office premises, housekeeping.
- Review all office supply orders and approve/negotiate to ensure competitive pricing as required
- Experience in management and administrative capacities
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within an office administrative role
- Minimum 1 year experience within an office administrative role in Canada.
- University Degree or College Diploma is an asset
- Ability to support Executives within a busy office environment
- Ability to multitask between different duties throughout the day
What we offer:
Compensation : $25/hourly
Benefit : 2 weeks paid holidays. Medical Coverage support after 6 months,
Work location: Vancouver Downtown (510 West Hastings St., Vancouver, BC. V6B1L8)
Welcome applicants from under-represented groups including Aboriginals, youth, new immigrants and people with disabilities.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or the above address. No drop-in please
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.