페이지 정보작성자 golfmecca 작성일17-10-10 15:40 조회112회 댓글0건
GolfMecca offers various teaching programs for Beginners, Short Game Improvement, Private and Adult Lessons, Corporates & Private Group Lessons, and Women’s Group Lessons. In order to provide the latest and most accurate technology for our members and guests, we provide a 12-stalls driving range and teaching studio equipped with V1 Sports, Quintic System, and Trackman. At our proudly presented Golfmecca Fitting Centre, we thoroughly evaluate our student’s swing and customize the clubs with cutting edge technology used by CPGA Professionals and certified club fitters.
Golfmecca is currently looking for full-time Professional Golf Instructor who will be responsible to our teaching programs and assistance in club sales & fitting at our facility located in the Swaneset Bay Resort & Country Club.
Position: Professional Golf Instructor
Wage: $21.00 -$22.00 per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacation per year
Working Location: 16651 Rannie Road, Pitt Meadows, BC
Professional Golf Instructor position at GolfMeca will be required to perform the following tasks:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure every customers receives the best teaching experience and customer services;
- Develop and implement up-to-date teaching techniques & exercises customized for each individuals and groups;
- Demonstrate and provide guidance in proper technique and variations of exercise to meet our members/guests’ goals;
- Instruct groups and individuals to achieve their goals and needs;
- Schedule training programs, keep logs, maintain records and prepare reports;
- Assist members/guests with special needs;
- Monitor sports activities to ensure safety and provide emergency assistance when required;
- Attend and participate in all staff individual development meetings, including continuing education and training sessions;
- May assist in club fitting;
- May Assist with co-ordination of special events;
- Completion of Secondary School or equivalent experience is required;
- Completion of a college program in recreation or physical education
- Extensive experience in Golf Program activity is required;
- Own vehicle is recommended since public transportation is not available or limited;
- Members of CPGA and previous golf-fitting experience are not mandatory but preferred.
- Previous experience using V1 Sports, Quintic System and Trackman is an asset;
- Continuously strive for excellence in personal training and always showing a wanting to Improve attitude;
- Good understanding of exercise equipment and proper operations;
- Able to work a flexible work week, and work nights, weekends, and holidays;
- Good communication skills and ability to instruct and teach;
Please email your resume to Do Hyun Lee: firstname.lastname@example.org
GolfMecca hires on the
basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its
community. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from visible
minority group members, women, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities,
persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with
the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.