사이트 내 전체검색

LIFE

문학 | [바다건너 글동네] 가을 산

페이지 정보

작성자 안봉자 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일19-11-27 12:26 조회1,631회 댓글0건

본문

6217cedbc88f9b88bbe131a26dfd4f17_1574886364_6257.jpg안봉자

(사)한국문협 캐나다 밴쿠버지부 회원 

산이 자꾸만 날 보고 손짓하길래 달려갔더니, 불콰한 얼굴로 서늘한 제 그림자 깔고 앉아 기다리고 있었다.

구불구불 앞장서서 오르는 좁은 산길,

지난밤 찬비 맞아 산골짝은 고샅마다 신열에 뜨고, 나무들은 계절의 벼랑 끝에 위태롭게 서서 서둘러 결별의 인사를 준비하고 있는데… 

반 넘어 옷 벗은 그들은 지금 부지런히 나이테의 마지막 빗장을 걸고 있으리! 

여름내 열기 품었던 산중 바위들의 이끼 묻은 등판 위로 나비 시체처럼 떨어져 쌓이는 붉은 잎들. 그 위에 느낌표로 다가서는 어제, 오늘, 내일의 3중주. 

한 때 무성하던 여름을 지나온 가을도 이제는 스스로 비우고 무릎 꿇는데, 

유채꽃밭 노닐던 갈맷빛 인생에도 머잖아 고엽처럼 눕는 그 날이 오리니.  

*장자의 나비 꿈 저쪽 끝에서 눈을 뜨면 나는 무엇으로 깨어날까? 

모처럼 찾은 가을 산은 나에게 엉뚱한 화두話頭 하나만 봉송처럼 안겨 주고는 마을로 내려가는 생 무명 필 같은 오솔길을 가리키며, 지금 꾸고 있는 꿈이나 살뜰히 사랑하라고 속삭여 주었다.

*장자의 나비 꿈:

중국 송나라의 사상가 장자가 하루는 나비가 되어 팔랑팔랑 날고 있다가 깨어났는데, 과연 자신이 나비가 된 꿈을 꾸었는지, 아니면 지금의 자신이야말로 나비가 꾸고 있는 꿈인지 알 수 없었다는 설화.

-Poem-essay- 

Autumn-Mountain  

Because the mountain kept beckoning at me, I ran to it. And the red-faced mountain was sitting on its own cool shadow, waiting for me.

The winding narrow path climbed in front of me.  

Every glen was red, drunken from the last night’s rain, and the trees on the cliff were busy getting ready to say goodbye to the season. 

A-half undressed; the trees must be busy closing their annual-rings right now!

On top of the mossy rocks, still warm from the summer’s heat, red-tinted leaves are piling up like dead butterflies; and the trio-concerto of yesterday, today and tomorrow is coming to an end with an exclamation-mark;

the autumn that came through the lush summer is now kneeling down with the humble hearts; 

it will soon be time for us lie down like the fallen leaves too. 

When I wake up on the other side of Zhuangzi’s Butterfly Dream, what will I be? 

The autumn-mountain I climbed after a long time gave me a question as if giving me a packet of gift, and pointed at the cotton-thread-like path down to the village, and whispered to me to love This Dream more ardently instead. 

* Zhuangzi’s Butterfly Dream:

a Chinese philosopher Zhuangzi had a dream that he was a butterfly fluttering happily, and when he woke up, he was not sure whether he was then a man dreaming he was a butterfly, or whether he is now a butterfly, dreaming he is a man.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

LIFE 목록

Total 5,756건 4 페이지
게시물 검색
회사소개 신문광고 & 온라인 광고: 604.544.5155 미디어킷 안내 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 상단으로
주소 (Address) #338-4501 North Rd.Burnaby B.C V3N 4R7
Tel: 604 544 5155, E-mail: info@joongang.ca
Copyright © 밴쿠버 중앙일보 All rights reserved.
Developed by Vanple Netwroks Inc.
모바일 버전으로 보기