Cook (Japanese cuisine, Qualicum Beach, BC)
Sushi Hama is seeking permanent, full time cook to join our team. Do you have experience working in a fast paced Japanese restaurant preparing high quality food? We are looking for someone with experience, skill, a positive attitude and passion for cooking.
- 2 vacancies
- $16/hour, 40hours/week
- Completion of secondary school
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Prepare and cook Japanese dishes and menus
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Monitor kitchen and work area
- Plan new menus and improve on existing menus
- Monitor and order supplies
- Train kitchen staff
If you are interested in, please send you resume to:
Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Mail to Sushi Hama at #14&15, 221 Second Avenue West, Qualicum Beach, BC, V9K 2S5
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applicants from underrepresented groups including Aboriginal and new immigrants.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.