Work Location: Vancouver, BC
Wage Benefits: $11/ hr, 4% of vacation pay, (PR can be supported)
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and prepare meals independently and serve meals
- Provide care and companionship for senior during periods of incapacitation
- Administer bedside and personal care two household family such as aid situation
- Perform routine housekeeping duties and other home management duties
Job/ Employment Requirements
- Completion of secondary school
- Min 1 year of Home management experience required
- Must be fluent in English
- Korean speaking is a great asset
- Background check is mandatory
- Must legally work in Canada
How to apply:
Please send your resume via email at (1) email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in applying the position. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.