Hairstylist (Surrey BC)
A busy hair salon requires a highly mature and experienced hairstylist to join our team.
Position: Hairstylist (1 Vacancy, FT 40hours/week, permanent, $14/hour)
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% vacation fee
- 3 years of working experience
- Some secondary school education
- Available for weekends
- Positive and willingness to learn new styles and techniques
- Suggest hair style compatible with client's physical features or determine style from client's instructions and preferences
- Cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair
- Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair
- Analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair
- Clean and style wings and hair pieces
- Apply hair extensions
- Shampoo and rinse hair
- Perform receptionist duties and order supplies when needed
- Train and supervise entry level hairstylists, hairstylist apprentices and helpers when needed
If you are interested in, please send you resume to:
Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Mail to Lee Sunwoo Hair Salon at #404, 16033-108 Ave., Surrey BC, V4N 1P2
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applicants from underrepresented groups including Aboriginal and new immigrants.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.