Sushinism is currently looking for experienced Cook.
Position: Cook (Permanent)
Working hours: 40 hrs / week
Benefits: 2 Weeks paid vacation
Location: 887 W Broadway, Vancouver, B.C. V5Z 3T2
• Plan, prepare, and cook our Japanese style dishes on menu.
• Develop new menu and special dishes.
• Supervise, coordinate, and schedule activities of restaurant kitchen staffs
• Train staff with respective job duties in sanitation and safety procedures
• Build and maintain strong customer relationships with store management
• Monitor and order supplies
• Ensure food and service meet quality control standards.
• Completion of Secondary School
• Minimum 2 years of commercial cooking experience. (Japanese Style cooking experience(s) are/is preferred but not mandatory)
• Cook certificate or completion of Culinary Program as a post-secondary education is an asset
• Ability to speak, write and read effectively
Send your resume and cover letter to email with the subject line of: “Full-time Cook Position”
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.