Networks Ltd. is currently looking to
hire an Office Manager to be part of
our IT team. This full time permanent position is an opportunity to lead the
Administrative team while providing support to Staff and Partners. The
successful candidate will have experience in a management role as well as
significant experience within an administrative capacity in a professional work
Position Type: Office Manager, Full Time, 30 hours per week
Number of positions (Vacancies) : 1
- Provide staff and Partners direct administrative support as well as day-to-day office operations.
- Perform a wide range of administrative support duties, including by not limited to, monitoring time sheets, preparing appropriate reports for Office Managing Partner, coordinating office events, coordinate meetings to keep staff up–to-date among other required tasks.
- Direct involvement in operating mobile phone business. It includes(but not limited to) duties activating lines, account maintenance, customer care and etc.
- Direct involvement in the decision-making process related to office equipment, office furniture purchasing and leasing including gathering and reviewing proposals.
- Assist in the recruiting process for all staff as well as distribution of HR related material, introduction of new staff and office orientation.
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of office premises, housekeeping.
- Review all office supply orders and approve/negotiate to ensure competitive pricing as required
- Experience in management and administrative capacities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within an office administrative role
- University Degree or College Diploma is an asset
- Experience as a Manager within a dynamic professional environment
- Ability to support Executives within a busy office environment
- Ability to multitask between different duties throughout the day
What we offer:
Compensation : $25/hourly
Benefit : 2 weeks paid holidays. Medical Coverage support after 6 months,
Work location: 510 West Hastings St., Vancouver, BC. V6B1L8
Welcome applicants from under-represented groups including Aboriginals, youth, new immigrants and people with disabilities.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or the above address. No drop-ins please.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.