Employer: Vancouver Royal Tours - Burnaby, B.C.
Well established travel agency in Burnaby area is currently hiring an experienced Tour Guide Supervisor, who is competent and strong in customer service skills. We are seeking someone who will need to explain and promote the tour packages in Western canada to Asian tourists groups. Along wih holding a valid B.C. driver license, a candidate must have a previous work experience as a tour guide supervisor. Acts as a supervisor, he/she will directly supervise 4 to 5 tour guides at Vancouver Royal Tours.
In facing of the growth tourism in B.C. regions, this position of Tour guide supervisor is expected to grow into a managerial position within 2 years.
Salary: $24.00 to $25.00 / hourly for 35.0 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: Commission / 2 weeks paid vacation
Employment Conditions: Overtime, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
Workers Supervised: Tour Guides
- Successfully completed at least secondary education [graduated from high school] either within or outside of Canada. You will need to submit a copy [in English] of your highest-level diploma, certificate, degree, or transcript.
- Post secondary education [preferable, but not essential];
- Substantial work experience as a Tour Guide Supervisor is required.
- Ability to deal with a diversity of people in a calm, courteous, and effective manner. Cross cultural experience an asset.
- Fluent in English, and a good working knowledge of foreign languages
- Domestic and international travel is required.
- Able to train workers (4 to 5 people) in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Able to deal calmly with emergencies; Attention to detail, combination of sitting, standing, walking
Plan and develop tour programs; Co-ordinate, assign, supervise and review of tour guides at Vancouver Royal Tours; Seek out new business suppliers (hotels, transportation services, tour providers, social venues, etc); Negotiate contracts with suppliers; Make sure all travel arrangements run according to plan, and that the accommodation, meals and service are satisfactory; Record issues that may require follow-up after the tour.
Please e-mail us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-Time Tour Guide Supervisor Position. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
**Vancouver Royal Tours hire on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority**
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.