코퀴틀람에 오피스를 두고 있는 리얼터의 administrative/client care 어시스턴트를 구합니다.
영주권/시민권자에 한합니다. flexible 하고 편안하게 일할 수 있는 환경입니다.
Top-producing Korean real estate agent in Coquitlam is looking for a Full-Time or Part-Time administrative assistant to work in a small and fun team environment.
Basic computer skills are required. I will teach you how to use other specific programs that realtors use (Examples Paragon, Webforms, Authentisign, Top Producer, etc).
• Fluent in English AND Korean, verbal and written
• Highly organized, Detail-oriented, and Self-motivated.
• Positive Attitude and willingness to follow directions
• Able to multi-task
• Intermediate to Advanced computer skills required. (Microsoft Office, Google, Dropbox)
• Social Media Competent (Facebook, Instagram, Websites)
• Professional Email communication skills
• Marketing & advertising experience is an asset. (Wage negotiable based on experience and knowledge in Adobe Photoshop)
• Reliable transportation & valid driver's license
• Be flexible with time
- Manage the realtor's daily schedule
- Manage and oversee day-to-day operations, ensuring that all work, tasks, and projects are accomplished in a complete and timely manner
- Work on client database management, information management, and back office support, respond to email professionally
- Sales and Listings prepare paperwork, schedule photos/videos, schedule showings, prepare for open houses, after-sale client care
- Create marketing materials including direct letter, feature sheet, flyer, newsletter, etc.
- Manage marketing cost, do easy bookkeeping
- Manage social media account schedule daily post and reply to comments
- Book showing tours for buyers
- Website Update and maintenance
- General Client Care Order client gifts, prepare client cards and organize client events.
- Performing general office, administrative, and clerical duties
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please submit a hand-written cover letter (either Korean or English, or both) and resume to email@example.com and I will be happy to meet with you!
Starting wage $15/hour (negotiable based on experience and skill set) + bonus on leads and reaching monthly sales goals
Work Hours 9am to 5pm on weekdays plus flexibility to work from home after hours only if needed.
Location 1126 Austin Ave Coquitlam, office space provided
BenefitsFlexible working hours Bonus scheme On-site parking Casual dress
Job Types Full-time, Part-time, Permanent> 리얼터 어시스턴트 (Real Estate Administrative Assistant) 778-822-9467 이메일 firstname.lastname@example.org
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.