ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service by determining each prospective client’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Promote new business and contributing to company’s customer base by seeking new customers through prospecting and referral networks.
- Selling new and pre-owned vehicles, and demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in all products/inventory.
- Be thoroughly familiar with all products, including features, specifications, prices, colours, options, and standard equipment. Participate in any and all product training available.
- Use closing techniques effectively; ask for help from management with closing when necessary. Be profit-minded when closing.
- Deliver new and pre-owned vehicles to customers, and ensure the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork, to help ensure OpenRoad lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel to emphasize to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealership’s service operations.
- Set goals for each month’s productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives.
- Follow all dealership processes and procedures to ensure an excellent Customer Satisfaction Index rating on sales, delivery and follow up.
- Attend department meetings as required.
- Follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information while maintaining a great deal of professionalism.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills (internet & MS Office), with ability to maintain record using computerized system.
- Effective negotiation skills, with ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- A Current VSA MDC License.
- A valid British Columbia Driver’s License with a good driving record.
관심있으신 분들은 링크로 들어가셔서 지원해주시길 바랍니다: https://orag.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=2771
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.