페이지 정보작성자 더니 작성일17-05-19 15:23 조회159회 댓글0건
We are looking for new worker. Our staff’s duties are as following ;
Position : ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS
Compensation: $25.00 per hour / 30 hours per week
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and tasks, organize and coordinate student engagement events as well as investigate, organize and coordinate volunteering opportunities for students
· Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
· Oversee and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the manager
· Administer the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
· Provide provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
· Post-secondary degree in business administration, finance, or education
· Some of related managerial or administering experience
· Cross-cultural sensitivity
· High level of diplomacy, tact, discretion, confidentiality, judgement, and professionalism
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Able to work on weekends
**We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
GCCcollege is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of our students and our city. We actively seek qualified individuals with demonstrated skill and knowledge to deal with all aspects of diversity in a secondary environment. GCCcollege is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. The HR Coordinator responsible for this position will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
All candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume directly to email@example.com
#206-13589 King George Blvd.
Surrey, British Columbia, V3T 2V1
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.